Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Review - Dr. Mist and Playboy Deodorant Body Spray




I have just finished using the Dr. Mist Deodorant Spray, which I have heard good reviews on it, so I bought it. This is a fragrance-free deodorant and it can be used on arms and also feet. What I have to say about this product is, my body odour is too strong and this deodorant can only helped me to suppress the smell in only a few hours. *shy*

So, I shifted to this Playboy Deodorant, which is actually a for-men product, lol. I am a Playboy fan, I cant say "no" to anything with the rabbit head on it . The flavor for this deodorant is "hollywood", which I found the least strong among its range. It says "24h" on the package, and it should last 24 hours. I find this deodorant does a better job in "covering" the B.O, but the contra is the smell is too strong. Maybe I should use men's deodorant next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment